"Abyssus 3500 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse"The Razer Abyssus is created for gamers looking for quality, reliability and performance in a no-nonsense, straightforward gaming-grade mouse. Designed to focus on the fundamentals of competitive gaming, the Razer Abyssus is armed with ultra-responsive buttons tuned for maximum tactile feedback. With an uncompromising 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor at its core, take full control of your every aim with perfect tracking so you outgun your competition.
- 3500dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Mechanical dpi/polling rate switches
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- No Drift Control
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Three independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Ambidextrous design
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
- Approx. size in mm: 115(L) x 63(W) x 40(H)
More links for "Abyssus 3500 DPI Optical Gaming Mouse"
Razer's name is recognised around the world in the gaming industry. Razer produces some of the most premium gaming peripherals available today and caters for almost any gamer, offering a huge range of gaming mice, 7.1 headsets, and mechanical keyboards; even left handed versions of the most popular gaming mice that they produce.