"Blackwidow Expert 2013 Mechanical Keyboard - Blue Switch"The Razer BlackWidow’s mechanical key technology provides a distinctive tactile feedback in form of a light pronounced tap to your fingers giving you an entirely new feel on your keyboard. With its optimized actuation force of 50g and a reduced actuation distance of 2 mm the Razer BlackWidow’s keys allow you to actuate your commands faster than on any other standard gaming keyboard.
Actuate as many keys as there are fingers on both your hands and have them all register accurately and quickly during gaming. With the Razer BlackWidow’s gaming mode 10 key roll-over, you can deliver overwhelming destruction on your opponents, or just ensure every command is executed perfectly for victorious gaming.
Razer Synapse 2.0 is cutting-edge intuitive proprietary software that functions as the Razer BlackWidow’s brain – automatically syncing the keyboard to a cloud server to download driver and firmware updates, as well as save individual gamer settings like keybinds and macros without you needing to lift a finger.
- US Key Layout
- Full Mechanical Keys for Superior Tactility and Faster Response
- 10 key roll-over in gaming mode
- Razer Synapse 2.0
- 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty
- Full mechanical keys with 50g actuation force
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- 10 key rollover anti-ghosting
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- Gaming mode option
- 5 additional dedicated macro keys
- Audio-out/mic-in jacks
- USB passthrough
- Braided fiber cable
- Approximate Size : 475 mm / 18.72” (Length) x 171 mm / 6.74” (Width) x 20 mm / 0.79” (Height)
- Approximate Weight : 1500 g / 3.31 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years Manugfacturers Warranty
More links for "Blackwidow Expert 2013 Mechanical Keyboard - Blue Switch"
Razer's name is recognised around the world in the gaming industry. Razer produces some of the most premium gaming peripherals available today and caters for almost any gamer, offering a huge range of gaming mice, 7.1 headsets, and mechanical keyboards; even left handed versions of the most popular gaming mice that they produce.