Product information: IAS Barracuda AC-1 Gaming 7.1 Sound Card + Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headset - BundleThe Razer Barracuda AC-1 Gaming Audio Card, powered by Razer Fidelity delivers optimized audio signals directly from the computer game to the gamer, creating the most realistic gaming environment. The Razer Barracuda AC-1 features proprietary Razer audio technologies including the patent pending Razer Enhanced Sonic Perception (ESP) architecture and Razer’s 3D (720°) Positional Gaming Audio Engine to allow gamers to pinpoint exact location of enemies more accurately than before.
- Dolby® Pro-Logic IIx surround processor splits stereo audio into 7.1 channel surround sound
- Dolby® Headphone technology conveys 5.1 surround or 3D gaming sounds over stereo headphones
- Independent Dolby® Digital Live (AC-3) 5.1 real-time encoding bit-stream to facilitate connection with CE AV receiver
- Dolby® Virtual Speaker solution brings amazing virtual surround sound fields via general two speakers
- DTS® Interactive Real-time 5.1 encoder that takes any 2 or more channels and encodes it into DTS bit stream
- DTS® NeoPC An upmixing matrix that turns any 2 channel audio into 7.1 surround sound
The Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headphones uses 99% oxygen-free copper cable for gaming audio signal purity. The Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headphones also provides for eight discrete audio drivers for optimal positional audio without compromising the gamer’s comfort when using the headset. With some of the best components selected for the ultra-sensitive speaker drivers, the Razer Barracuda HP-1 Gaming Headphones delivers pinpoint positional accuracy essential for gaming. The Razer Barracuda HP-1’s built-in microphone is designed specifically for in-game communications—featuring a short shaft for enhanced comfort and audio pickup, the microphone also features advanced noise cancellation capabilities ideal for frenzied in-game correspondence. Powered with Razer Fidelity™, the Razer Barracuda HP-1 may be used with all soundcards; however, using it with the Razer Barracuda AC-1 gaming soundcard is strongly recommended as it delivers the best gaming audio experience in the world today.
- 8 Discrete Drivers: 6 for Mid-High Frequency, 2 for Bass
- Individual Channel Volume Control / 1 Master Volume Control
- Detachable Microphone
- 6 Channel Analog Inputs
- Eight Amplifiers contained within its volume control units
- Output power of 330mW
- Razer HD-DAI™ (High Definition-Dedicated Audio Interface)
- 99% Oxygen-Free Cable