+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
G4-CS Photography & Graphic Design Workstation - Frequency Enhanced Intel Core i7K
Overclockers UK are experts in performance and we use this expertise to deliver the best possible solution for your chose application. Some might say that more power equals more performance, but we understand that this is not always true! Take advantage of this expertise when chosing your next workstation!
For Adobe photoshop, the world's leading application for photographers and image editing, we selected the Intel i7-9700K because Intel's latest 9th Generation Core i7 "Enthusiast" processor is a dream for professional users too. With eight high-frequency physical cores, it bridges the gap between the needs of multi-threaded and single threaded applications. Significantly faster in all aspects of Adobe Photoshop and After Effects than previous generations of Core i7 and, even at stock speeds, 8% faster than current generation flagship Core i9X 9980Xe which is nearly five times the price, the 9700K sits in the sweet spot for Photographers and Graphic Designers. For RENDA, Overclockers UK hand select and tune each and every CPU to give even better performance without sacrifcing stability. The memory settings are tuned too to ensure that the CPU and memory are communicating at peak efficiency. This is all backed up by a range of PCI-Express Solid State Drives, delivering performance of over 100x that of a traditional mechanical hard drive. Overclockers UK uses all of its 18 years expertise in the gaming sector to deliver a new and exciting alternative to the multinational System Integrators Xeon based platforms. All in all, RENDA delivers performance which these global SIs cannot dream of matching, even at twice the price!
Key Features Of This PC
- Frequency Enhanced Eight Core Intel Processor
- Nvidia GeForce GTX Series Graphics Card
- Flexible, Configurable Specification
- ATX Standard Components For Easy Upgradability
- High Quality Components For Maximum Reliability
- Full Three Year Warranty with Labour Free Upgrade Service
|Case||Noise Dampened Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower|
|Power Supply||850W 80Plus Platinum Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i7 9700K Core Processor tuned to at least 4.8GHz|
|Motherboard||Asus Z370 (Socket 1151) DDR4 Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Tech Labs 240mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooler|
|Memory||16GB DDR4 3000MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Solid State Drive||Samsung 500GB M.2 NVMe Sold State Drive|
|Secondary Solid State Drive||Optional|
|Storage Hard Drive||Western Digital Black 2TB 7200RPM Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit|
Note - Whilst we go to lengths to check compatibility with the most common software packages in this market segment, please ensure compability with the specific program you are intending to use.
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (36 Month Collect and Return) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
- Labour Free Upgrade Service available upon request
- Free items provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team
Notes & Conditions
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.