+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Kone XTD Optical Gaming Mouse (ROC-11-811)You wanted it, we heard you, and now it’s here. Featuring the epic performance suite of the game-changing Kone XTD, the Kone XTD Optical ups the ante with an intensely awesome Pro-Optic (R5), 6400dpi optical sensor. For gamers who demand the very best in optical, the Kone XTD is the resounding answer, period.
The Kone XTD Optical’s Pro-Optic (R5) 6400dpi optical sensor guarantees supreme gaming dominance. This state-of-the-art sensor, with dpi adjustable between 50–6400. It also features an Adjustable Distance Control Unit for manually configurable lift control. Four five-gram weights allow players to customize the mass and balance of it.
The Easy-Shift [+] technology means each button has more winning-edge value with a secondary programmable function. From simple commands to complex macros, Easy-Shift [+] expands your arsenal. With 576KB of internal memory and a 32-bit Turbo Core V2 72MHz ARM MCU processor the macro-functions are computed on-board the Kone XTD Optical. Customize your Kone XTD Optical, with four configurable LED lights displaying a brilliant 16.8 million discrete colours, plus active effects.
- 6400DPI Pro-Optic (R5) Sensor, for precision gaming at its best
- 50G acceleration
- 1000Hz polling rate
- ROCCAT click master switch tech powered by Omron
- ROCCAT Easy-Shift [+] button duplicator technology
- 32-bit turbo core V2 Processor, for lightning-fast computing speed
- Adjustable DCU lift-off distance control
- 576KB on-board memory, stores a wealth of macros and settings
- Four LED light system, for individual colours and effects
- Eight programmable mouse buttons
- Adjustable angle snapping
- Solid 4D titan wheel
- Braided cable
- Twenty-two mouse functions
- DPI button
- Sound feedback
- Four easy-to-clip-in Weights (4x 5g), for individual weight adjustment
- Includes Roccat Talk