Product information: Taito Mini-Size Gaming Surface - BlackThe ROCCAT Taito Shiny Black Gaming Mousepad features a unique, heat-blasted Nano Matrix surface that delivers maximum gliding speed in all directions - with optimal control - so you can turn up the heat on your opponents every game. And the Taito's shiny black surface not only looks elegant - its slick surface also allows for perfect tracking with any mouse sensor.
Conquer More With Nano Speed And Precision
Textile mousepads with a standard woven structure only offer effective gliding in one direction. The Taito is different: its heat-treated Nano Matrix construction delivers lightning-quick gliding on both the X and Y axis - without sacrificing any control. Plus, movement on the Y axis benefits from additional vertical stabilizing properties built into the Nano Matrix - which means up and down movement is always fast and rock steady. Up close the Nano advantage is easy to see.
Play Worry Free
The Taito's non-slip rubberized backing provides a steady grip during even the most hectic game. Even if you try moving it with your palm, the Taito won't budge. We've also ruggedized the Taito for extremely active play, giving it an exceptionally robust design built for a long gaming life.
Game With Whisper-Quiet Movement
The heat-blasted Nano Matrix structure provides less friction, which means mouse movements can barely be heard. Nearby LAN opponents won’t hear you attacking.
Field-Tested By Experts
ROCCAT beta tester professionals have put the Taito through the paces, testing it successfully on gaming mice with up to true 8000dpi.
- 265mm x 210mm
- Heat-blasted nano matrix structure for quick, precise and silent mouse movement in every direction
- Non-slip backing with heavy-grip decurity provides a surface that won't budge during hectic play
- Rugged build for a long life of extreme gaming
- Three sizes let you pick the Taito perfect for your desktop and your mouse sensitivity preference
- Two height 3mm + 5mm let you select the Taito that fits your style