+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 5 5600 DPI Gaming MouseStep up to the flexibility of the R.A.T. 5 and come hunt with the big boys. Customize your R.A.T. to create a truly unique experience with a mouse that transforms and adapts to suit your needs. Adjustable Length – How do you hunt? Whether you ‘palm’ the mouse or ‘claw’ it, the R.A.T. can quickly and easily adapt by adjusting in length to suit your hand size and grip style. Custom Weight System – Like it light or heavy? Maybe you change the weight to suit your game? No matter, the R.A.T. has you covered. Five 6-gram weights can be added or subtracted in an instant, giving you the perfect weight for a perfect feel. When not in use, the weights can be safely stored in the supplied Weight Storage Container. Precision Aim Mode – Hit your target the first time every time. Use the ST Programming Software to set your desired Precision Aim speed (mouse sensitivity), then hold down the Precision Aim button to slow down mouse movement to a level that works for you. A deadly weapon that will hit your enemy where it hurts.
- 5600 DPI – Featuring a new-generation laser sensor with pinpoint accuracy, the R.A.T. 5 is truly ahead of the game.
- 4 Custom DPI Settings – Use the Rocker Switch to toggle between your custom DPI settings.
- 5 Programmable Buttons – Combine your Programmable Buttons with 2 regular left and right mouse buttons and give yourself a total of 7 buttons available to punish your competition. Assign your choice of key gaming actions to Programmable Buttons to create your own custom profiles.
- 3 Cyborg Modes – Toggle between three individual R.A.T. modes at the touch of a button. Change sensitivity or Programmable Button actions in an instant and gain immediate access to a mind-boggling 15 commands!
- Powerful ST Programming Software – Change your DPI sensitivity, create custom profiles for each game, and assign commands to your Programmable Buttons. Easy, quick and the power you need right on your desktop.
- Lightweight Metal Chassis – Strong yet nimble, the solid metal frame forms the core of the R.A.T. 5 for enhanced rigidity.
- DPI range - 125-4000dpi (in 125dpi steps)
- Acceleration - 30G
- Polling Rate -Dynamic up to 500Hz
- Tracking Speed - Up to 2.8m/sec
- Always On - Yes
- PTFE Slick Feet - Yes
- Gold plated connector - Yes
- Braided USB cable - Yes