+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals for PCRemarkably authentic and boasting plenty of durable metal, these rudders are ideal for the most demanding of aspiring pilots. Independent left and right brake axes increase accuracy and precision when performing braking maneuvers. And, self-centering rudder axes work in conjunction with a damping adjuster. You can set your own levels of pressure to operate rudder controls. Not limited to the fighter jets which help impart a unique style, the pedals are adaptable enough for use in Helicopter, Space, WW2, Commercial and GA (General Aviation) sim setups.
Inspired by pedal designs found in modern fighter aircraft such as the F16 or F35, the Rudder Pedals are constructed from a highly robust Di-cast alloy, providing durability and authenticity for the most demanding of aspiring pilots.
Independent left and right brake axis allows for greater accuracy and precision when performing braking maneuvers. Self-centering rudder axis works in conjunction with a user configurable dampening adjuster, allowing users to define levels of pressure required to operate rudder controls.
- Independent Left and Right Brake Axes: The smooth, precise motion enables accurate command over your aircraft. Differential braking provides independent control of the left and right toe brakes.
- Self-Centering with Adjustable Damping: Adjustable damping allows you to set the precise pressure required to move the rudder axes, which will center all on their own.
- Adjustable Pedal Angle to Suit ALL Styles of Flying: Unlike modern jet fighters with fixed setups, simulation cockpits come in a variety of configurations. To help ensure compatibility with your rig, the pedals can be set to one of three different angles. Whether sitting low in a SimPit or high in a chair at your computer, adjustability helps you find an ideal fit.
- Fully Customizable To Meet Your Needs: Modular and interchangeable, Saitek's range of Instrument Panels can be situated one on top of another or side-by-side. Want the Multi Panel above the Radio Panel? Done. Want your Switch Panel to the left of your Yoke? Go for it. Easy-to-use mounting brackets provide the means to arrange your flight simulation setup in a configuration only limited by your imagination.
- Combat Style pedals - Straight from modern fighters
- Independent left and right brake axis
- Rudder axis
- Self cantering with adjustable damping
- Adjustable pedal angle to suit all styles of flying
- High quality, part metal construction for long life
- Smart Technology (ST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations as personal profiles
- Compatible with all major flight simulation software and Flying Games