"256GB SSD 840 PRO SATA 6Gb/s Basic - (MZ-7PD256BW)"The Samsung SSD840 PRO is a high performance SSD designed for power users. Capable of delivering up to 100,000 IOPS Random Read Speed and 540MB/s Sequential Read speed, it is an SSD of unrivaled high performance. Even better, the advanced MDX controller delivers these speeds regardless of data type, unlike some competing controllers that greatly favor compressible data.
• Capacity: 256GB
• Sequential Read: 540MB/s
• Sequential Write: 520MB/s
• Random Read (QD32, 4KB): 100,000 IOPS
• Random Write (QD32, 4KB): 90,000 IOPS
• Random Read (QD1, 4KB): 9,900 IOPS
• Random Write (QD1, 4KB): 31,000 IOPS
• Active Power Use: 0.068W (down from 0.24W for 830 Series)
• Idle Power Use: 0.042W (down from 0.14W for 830 Series)
• Warranty: 5 Year
More links for "256GB SSD 840 PRO SATA 6Gb/s Basic - (MZ-7PD256BW)"
Samsung is one of the biggest corporations on our planet and has over 70 years of experience in trying to improve peoples lives through technology. In the desktop computing industry, Samsung is most well known for its memory technologies such as SSDs and memory chip modules used on RAM and graphics cards. Samsung innovates in almost every electronic technology front including laptops, monitors, storage, and many others, with the purpose to develop and push inventions that cater for the needs of the people.