+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
960GB SSD 845DC EVO SATA 6Gbps Solid State Drive (MZ-7GE960EW)Samsung SSD 845DC EVO is designed for server and data centers delivering an exceptionally high performance, consistent low latency and outstanding reliability, With the addition of Tantalum capacitors, crucial data is protected from corruption due to power loss more than ever before. The 845DC EVO provides a state-of-the-art yet cost-effective solution for today's increasing data traffic.
Built to handle the 24/7 operation and heavier workloads of server and data center usage, the 845DC EVO delivers an exceptionally high level of sustained performance and consistent low latency over the life of the SSD to meet the demands for increasing data handling.
When combined in RAID configurations with multiple drives, small variations are multiplied and lead to significant effects on performance. The 845DC EVO delivers an exceptional level of performance above 99% in random read, as well as superior performance in random write.
The 845DC EVO is optimized for server and data center environments by offering reinforced endurance, enterprise-grade power-loss protection thanks to tantalum capacitors, low power consumption and a 5-year limited warranty.
Latency and QoS
The 845DC EVO offers extremely low latency and a high level of Quality of Service (QoS), which are both essential for data center and cloud server applications.
- Built for Sustained Performance
- Strong IOPS Consistency
- Tantalum Capacitors for Power Loss Protection
- Low Latency and High Quality of Serivce (QoS)
- Application: Mixed and Read-centric applications are recommended
- Interface: SATA 6Gbps
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
- NAND flash memory: Samsung 19nm Toggle 3Bit MLC NAND
- DRAM cache memory: 1GB
- Sequential read: Up to 530MBps
- Sequential write: Up to 410MBps
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Max 87,000 IOPS
- Random Write (4KB, QD32): Max 14,000 IOPS
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 2,000,000 Hours
- TBW: 600TBW