+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PM951 256GB M.2 PCI-e 3.0 x 4 NVMe Solid State Drive (MZVLV256HCHP-00000)The new, best thing in storage technology, NVMe, which has been hot property in the server market due to it's extreme transfer speeds, has now reached the desktop market. The Samsung PM951 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD is the new performance leader in M.2 form factor SSD's. Providing up to 1000MB/s read and 280MB/s write sequential data transfer rates, along with astounding random I/O ratings of 250k reads and 74k writes.
The Samsung PM951 (NVMe) is compatible as a boot device in a wide variety of systems. This includes Z170/Z97/X99 based motherboards, modern notebooks, and tiny form factor PC's like the Intel NUC. It can also act as additional super high speed storage in almost any desktop with a spare PCIe slot when combined with a PCIe adapter.
- Extreme performance - up to 1000/280 sequential read/write data transfer rates and 250k/74k read/write random IOPS
- Bootable in Windows 7/8, Mac OSX (2006-2010 Mac Pro only) and Linux
- PCIe 3.0 device, backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0
- Small M.2 form factor plugs straight into your PCIe-based M.2 socket with no additional cables required
- M.2 PCI-E 3.0 (x4) interface on an NVMe Compatible Motherboard
- MLC NAND
- Read Speed: 910MB/s-1000MB/s
- Write Speed: 280MB/s-300MB/s
- IOPS: 250k/74k
- Warranty: 2yr
Please Note. Some M.2 motherboards only support SATA 6Gbps speeds or PCI-e x 2 lanes. You need to make sure your board supports NVMe and PCI-E x4 Lanes to get the full speed from this SSD.