Product information: Extreme 16GB CompactFlash CardGet exactly the shots you want with professional-grade SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash cards. With up to 60 MB/s read/write speeds, you’ll see it takes more than a great digital SLR camera to bring your ideas to life. And with up to 16GB of space, you’ll have room to capture it all in RAW+JPEG, and save the editing for later.
SanDisk engineered its Power Core™ Controller to take whatever your camera’s buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
- WRITE PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s (400x)
- READ PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s
- CAPACITY: 16GB
- UDMA: UDMA 5 enabled (works in all UDMA modes)
- POWER CORE CONTROLLER & ENHANCED SUPER-PARALLEL PROCESSING “ESP”: Was invented by SanDisk to increase the card’s performance level
- TEMPERATURE: Tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- SPECIFICATION: Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
- DURABILITY: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
- WARRANTY: Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty? (30 years in certain countries)
- Up to 60MB/s read/write. Read speed may be lower. Based on SanDisk internal testing: performance may be vary depending upon host device.
- 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec. and 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes