+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Extreme 8GB CompactFlash CardGet exactly the shots you want with professional-grade SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash cards. With up to 60 MB/s read/write speeds, you’ll see it takes more than a great digital SLR camera to bring your ideas to life. And with up to 8GB of space, you’ll have room to capture it all in RAW+JPEG, and save the editing for later.
SanDisk engineered its Power Core Controller to take whatever your camera’s buffer can dish out. By distributing image data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, this card delivers professional performance.
- WRITE PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s (400x)
- READ PERFORMANCE: Up to 60MB/s
- CAPACITY: 8GB
- UDMA: UDMA 5 enabled (works in all UDMA modes)
- POWER CORE CONTROLLER & ENHANCED SUPER-PARALLEL PROCESSING “ESP”: Was invented by SanDisk to increase the card’s performance level
- TEMPERATURE: Tested to perform from -25°C to 85°C (-13°F to 185°F)
- SPECIFICATION: Meets CFA Specification Type I Card
- DURABILITY: Shock protection and RTV silicone coating added inside for protection against moisture and humidity
- WARRANTY: Backed by rigorous stress-testing procedures and our limited lifetime warranty? (30 years in certain countries)
- Up to 60MB/s read/write. Read speed may be lower. Based on SanDisk internal testing: performance may be vary depending upon host device.
- 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec. and 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes