+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
X300 512GB Enterprise Class SSD 2.5" SATA 6Gbps Solid State DriveBased on state of the art 1Ynm X3 flash technology, the SanDisk X300 SSD delivers performance with high reliability and low power. It features nCache™ 2.0, SanDisk’s next generation tiered caching technology, designed to improve SSD responsiveness for most corporate and consumer workloads.
The X300 is highly versatile and can accommodate a wide range of computing platforms. It is available in 2.5” 7mm cased, M.2 2280, and mSATA form factors with capacities of 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB*.
nCache 2.0 Technology
nCache 2.0 uses a combination of SLC and X3/TLC flash blocks to improve endurance, increase efficiency, and boost performance. By first writing all of the data to SLC blocks, the write amplification on the X3 blocks is minimized.
The X300 SSD also includes a new and robust on-the-fly error handling mechanism called DataGuard Client. It uses page-level striping with distributed parity for an added layer of data protection and can recover errors that other traditional error correction mechanisms cannot.
The X300 utilizes a SATA DEVSLP low-power mode to minimize its power consumption during idle periods. DEVSLP enables the SSD to completely shut off its SATA PHY, thus resulting in much lower power consumption compared to SATA Slumber. This increases the amount of usable hours per battery charge, which is essential for modern mobile devices.
SanDisk SSDs can improve total cost of ownership (TCO) by reducing downtime due to hard drive failures. They also offer lower latency and greater read/write speeds over traditional HDDs6. IT departments can extend the useful life of their PC inventory by upgrading the HDDs to the X300 SSD, thus prolonging replacement cycles and maximizing asset value.
- NCACHE 2.0 – IMPROVES SSD RESPONSIVENESS FOR HIGH PRODUCTIVITY WORKLOADS
- DATAGUARD CLIENT - PROVIDES AN ADDITIONAL LAYER OF DATA PROTECTION USING PAGE-LEVEL STRIPING WITH DISTRIBUTED PARITY
- LOW POWER WITH DEVSLP SUPPORT
- UP TO 1TB CAPACITIES IN 2.5” 7MM, M.2 2280, AND MSATA FORM FACTORS
- TESTED FOR 72 TBW (128GB) AND 80 TBW (256GB-1TB)
- SATA REVISION 3.2 6GB/S INTERFACE
- WINDOWS® WHCK CERTIFIED
- DYNAMIC THERMAL THROTTLING
- Form Factor: 7mm 2.5" SATA
- SATA III 6Gbps, backwards compatible with SATA II and SATA I
- 530MB/s Read Speed
- 470MB/s Write Speed
- 94,000 IOPS Random Read
- 70,000 IOPS Random Write
- MTBF: 1,752,000 hours
- Operating Temperatures: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-operating Temperatures: -55°C to 85°C
- Operating Vibration: 5.0 gRMS, 10 – 2000 Hz
- Non-operating Vibration: 4.9 gRMS, 7 – 800 Hz
- Shock: 1,500 G @0.5 msec half sine
- Certifications: FCC, UL, TUV, KC, BSMI, VCCI
- Warranty: 5 Years