+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ATI Radeon HD 2400 PRO SILENT 256MB DDR2 HDTV/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (11109-01-20R)Witness firsthand DirectX® 10 gaming and HD features without the prohibitive price tag. The Sapphire ATI Radeon™ HD 2400 PRO provides next generation hardware that promises immersive high definition gaming for Windows Vista™ and DirectX® 10 with easy CrossFire™ multi-GPU upgradeability to run the hot titles of today and tomorrow. Delivering a fully loaded HD feature-set including support for ATI Avivo™ HD, HDMI connect ability, HD Audio and Blu-ray / HD DVD decoding via Universal Video Decoding technology, the Sapphire 2400 PRO exceeds the demands of the performance hungry Media PC. The Sapphire Radeon™ HD 2400 PRO with its robust hardware offerings such as: the much anticipated ATI Radeon™ HD 2400 PRO GPU, support for up to 256MB of onboard memory, 64-bit memory interface, silent passive cooling, and PCI Express native support will provide the pixel pounding muscle to drive the feature rich Windows Vista™ 3D environment and increase productivity. When paired with Sapphire industry leading innovation in hardware, there is little doubt that the Sapphire 2400 PRO will lead the industry in best features and value.
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro Core running at 525MHz
- 256MB DDR2 Memory running at 800MHz
- 40 Stream Processors
- 64-Bit Memory Interface
- Full-featured DirectX® 10 Support with ShaderModel 4.0
- Full-speed UVD (Blu-ray and HD-DVD)
- Non-visual game computing enhancements
- No data compression no conversion = no loss in quality
- Extreme data rates – up to 5GB/sec!
- Integrated HDCP over Dual Link DVI
- All this is included on the board – get HD features for free!
- Ultimate Windows® Vista™ Experience
- 65nm process – low power consumption
- Support for high speed GDDR4 memory
- Support for the Windows Aero™ 3D interface
- Remarkable combination of DirectX® 10 performance and HD 1080p video/media
- Multi-monitor support