"ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT SILENT 256MB GDDR3 HDTV/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (11116-00-20R)"Witness firsthand DirectX® 10 gaming and HD features without the prohibitive price tag. The Sapphire ATI Radeon™ HD 2400 XT provides next generation hardware that promises immersive high definition gaming for Windows Vista™ and DirectX® 10 with easy CrossFire™ multi-GPU upgradeability to run the hot titles of today and tomorrow. Delivering a fully loaded HD feature-set including support for ATI Avivo™ HD, HDMI connect ability, HD Audio and Blu-ray / HD DVD decoding via Universal Video Decoding technology, the Sapphire 2400 XT exceeds the demands of the performance hungry Media PC. The Sapphire Radeon™ HD 2400 XT with its robust hardware offerings such as: the much anticipated ATI Radeon™ HD 2400 XT GPU, support for up to 256MB of onboard memory, 64-bit memory interface, silent passive cooling, and PCI Express native support will provide the pixel pounding muscle to drive the feature rich Windows Vista™ 3D environment and increase productivity. When paired with Sapphire industry leading innovation in hardware, there is little doubt that the Sapphire 2400 XT will lead the industry in best features and value.
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro Core running at 700MHz
- 256MB DDR2 Memory running at 1400MHz
- 40 Stream Processors
- 64-Bit Memory Interface
- Full-featured DirectX® 10 Support with ShaderModel 4.0
- Full-speed UVD (Blu-ray and HD-DVD)
- Non-visual game computing enhancements
- Integrated HDMI – One-cable video and audio with no compromises
- No data compression no conversion = no loss in quality
- Extreme data rates – up to 5GB/sec!
- Integrated HDCP over Dual Link DVI
- All this is included on the board – get HD features for free!
- Ultimate Windows® Vista™ Experience
- 65nm process – low power consumption
- Support for high speed GDDR4 memory
- Support for the Windows Aero™ 3D interface
- Remarkable combination of DirectX® 10 performance and HD 1080p video/media
- Multi-monitor support
More links for "ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT SILENT 256MB GDDR3 HDTV/DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (11116-00-20R)"
Sapphire Technology is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative components and solutions for PC systems for both consumer and professional applications. From its origins in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art AMD graphics add-in boards, the extensive Sapphire product range has grown to include a broad range of professional and embedded products. Founded in 2001, Sapphire is a privately held global company headquartered in Hong Kong.