Product information: ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 1024MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI/HDMI (PCI-Express) - RetailDual Core Pixel Processing power! Realize the power of tandem GPU processing on any PCI-E supporting mainboard with the SAPPHIRE HD3870 X2. Equipped with 2X ATI RADEON HD 3870 GPU, the SAPPHIRE HD3870 X2 turns the dreams of the adrenaline addicted gamer into a virtual reality of vivid worlds erupting with possibilities. The dual GPU processing power of the SAPPHIRE HD3870 X2 promises to awaken the senses and free the imagination from the shackles of PC hardware limitations as it affords the end user CrossFireX™ performance and over 1 TeraFLOPS of GPU Compute Power in a single card solution. The SAPPHIRE HD3870 X2 makes for a welcome addition to the family with its robust hardware offering such as: a staggering 512MB or 1GB of onboard memory, DirectX® 10, Shader Model 4 and OpenGL acceleration along with enhanced support for the Windows Vista™ 3D.
- Dual-GPU technology – Don’t fear cranking up the settings - with dual ATI Radeon™
HD 3870 GPUs working in exquisite precision, you’re ready to dominate the
- Over 1 teraFLOPS of GPU compute power - 640 stream processors (320 x 2) deliver
the raw horsepower to attack the most demanding graphics applications.
- Incredible performance – You’ll be blown away by life-like graphics from the latest
Microsoft® DirectX® 10.1 games, with stunning 3D graphics and shading effects.
- ATI CrossFireX™ – Scale your 3D performance to greater heights quickly and easily with
plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX technology that supports up to four GPUs.
- More processing performance per watt – the ATI Radeon™ HD 3800 Series
- GPUs deliver up to twice the Gigaflops per watt of previous generations of AMD GPUs.
- 2 x ATI Radeon R680 Cores running at 825MHz
- 1024MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1800MHz
- Over 1 TeraFLOPS of GPU Compute Power
- 640 (320 x2) stream processing units
- Superscalar unified shader architecture
- 2 x 256-bit memory interfaces
- DirectX® 10.1 / Shader Model 4.1 support
- Dynamic geometry acceleration
- Game physics processing capability
- ATI CrossFireX™ multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance
- Use up to four GPUs with an AMD 790FX based motherboard
- High-speed 128-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) rendering
- Up to 24x Custom Filter Anti-Aliasing
- ATI Avivo™ HD video and display technology*
- Built-in HDMI and 5.1 surround audio
- Support for the ATI Radeon™ DVI to HDMI adapter
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD) for Blu-ray™ and HD DVD
- ATI PowerPlay™ energy conserving technology
- 55nm process technology
- ATI Avivo™ HD is a technology platform