+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
ATI Radeon X1950 XT-X TOXIC Master Edition 512MB GDDR4 AVIVO Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - RetaiReaching the deepest recesses of the mind, where the passion for adrenaline and adventure lie dormant, the SAPPHIRE TOXIC X1950 XTX will awaken the avid enthusiast and free the imagination from the shackles of PC hardware limitations. The TOXIC family of products is synonymous with extreme performance and enjoys its lofty perch atop the graphic card food chain. The TOXIC X1950 XTX makes for a welcome addition to the family with its robust hardware offerings such as: the industry acclaimed X1950 GPU, 512MB of GDDR3 of onboard memory, CrossFire support, and the innovative near silent water-cooling solution provides for higher clock speeds and bragging rights. The TOXIC series has it all and the TOXIC X1950 XTX delivers support for Windows Vista™ 3D environment, Direct X and OpenGL, increased performance, quiet operation, and still remains affordable. Accelerate your imagination and experience the evolution of hardware with the SAPPHIRE TOXIC X1950 XTX.
- Powered by ATI Radeon X1950XTX - 650MHz (695MHz with APE Overclocking utility)
- 512MB-256bit 8 channel GDDR4 memory - 2.00GHz
- Sapphire innovative silent liquid cooling solution
- 48 Pixel shader processor
- 8 Vertex shader processor
- 8 Geometry Pipelines
- Ultra-threaded SM 3.0 Engine
- 512-bit Ring-bus
- Crossfire compatible - Slave Card Required!!!