"HD 6850 Vapor-X 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"The Sapphire exclusive Vapor-X cooler ensures that the card runs quietly and efficiently. Together with other special hardware features including on-board 10-phase power control and Sapphire's highly efficient, cool running patented Black Diamond chokes this ensures there is a good margin for performance tuning (overclocking) by enthusiast users. Sapphire's over clocking tool for these models - TriXX - is available for users to download from the Sapphire Select Club - free for Sapphire enthusiasts to join online.
- SKU: 11180-18-20G
- ASIC: Radeon HD 6850;
- Bus Interface: PCI-E x16 (PCI-E 2.1);
- Memory: 1024MB/256-bit GDDR5;
- Clock Speed: 800MHz Eclk/Effective 4400 MHz Mclk;
- Cooling Systems: Dual slot Fan with auto fan control;
- Bracket: Full Height;
- Display Support: DL-DVI-I, SL-DVI-D, Mini Display Port x 2;
- HDCP: Yes;
- Crossfire Support: Native Hardware Crossfire;
- External Power: Pie Graphics External 2 x 6 pin;
- Accessories: Crossfire Interconnect Cable x 1 (full retail only), DVI to VGA Adaptor x1, 6 PIN to 4 PIN Power Cable x2, Mini DP to DP Adaptor x1, HDMI 1.4a 1.8 meter cable x1 (Full Retail Only);
- Software: Driver CD, Sapphire TriXX OC Utility;
- Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturers Warranty;
More links for "HD 6850 Vapor-X 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
Sapphire Technology is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative components and solutions for PC systems for both consumer and professional applications. From its origins in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art AMD graphics add-in boards, the extensive Sapphire product range has grown to include a broad range of professional and embedded products. Founded in 2001, Sapphire is a privately held global company headquartered in Hong Kong.