Product information: HD 7970 VAPOR-X GHZ 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics CardThe SAPPHIRE HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X Edition delivers a similar high performance as the HD 7970 6GB Vapor-X model but at a more aggressive price point. It has 3GB of the latest GDDR5 memory clocked at 6000MHz effective, and runs with a core clock speed of 1000 MHz which with PowerTune Dynamic Boost rises to 1050 MHz on the engine. With 8-phase power design and the versatile output configuration of Dual-link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort.
Vapor-X Cooling Design: The brand new Vapor-X cooling design is based on a new vapor-chamber designed especially for the HD 7970 Vapor-X. With two 90 mm HJB bearing fan and 2 x 8mm plus 2 x 6 mm highly efficient heatpipes, the cooler easily handles the heat generated from the HD 7970 Vapor-X even when it is running over 1000 MHz.
TriXX Utility: TriXX allows tuning of GPU voltage as well as core and memory clocks, whilst continuously displaying the temperature. Manual control of fan speed is supported, as well as user created fan profiles and the ability to save up to four different performance settings.
- Hugely overclockable
- Vastly cooler running than previous generation
- Quieter running than previous generation
- Compute Power: 3.5 TFLOPS
- Core Clock Speed: 1000MHz (Boost 1050MHz)
- Primitive Rate: 2 prim / clk
- Shader Architecture: GCN
- Stream Processors: 32 CU / 2048 ALU
- Texture Units: 128
- ROPS / Z-Stencil: 32 / 128
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 384 bit / 6000MHz
- Load / Idle Board Power: <300W / <3W
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin
- Display Outputs: 2xDVI + 1x DisplayPort + 1x HDMI
- 2yr Warranty