"HD 7990 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"With more than twice the processing power of previous generation AMD discrete graphics cards, ATI Radeon HD 7900 Series graphics cards deliver a cinematic gaming experience and unprecedented performance.
- PCI-E 3.0 Ready: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe GEN2 for faster GPU- CPU
- HD 7990 is a dual GPU card
- Core Clock Speed: 950MHz
- Core Boost Speed: 1000MHz
- Primitive Rate: 2 prim / clk
- Shader Architecture: GCN
- Stream Processors: 64 CU / 4096 ALU
- Texture Units: 256
- ROPS / Z-Stencil: 64 / 256
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 2x384 bit / 6000MHz
- Load / Idle Board Power: <500W / <3W
- Power Connectors: 2x 8-pin required
- Display Outputs: DL-DVI-I, 4x Mini-Displayport
- AMD Golden Ticket: Choose 3 FREE Games: http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/
- 2yr Warranty
More links for "HD 7990 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
Sapphire Technology is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative components and solutions for PC systems for both consumer and professional applications. From its origins in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art AMD graphics add-in boards, the extensive Sapphire product range has grown to include a broad range of professional and embedded products. Founded in 2001, Sapphire is a privately held global company headquartered in Hong Kong.