+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Pure Black P67 Hydra Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard **B3 REVISION**Designed to support the latest Intel SandyBridge processors, the SAPPHIRE Pure Black P67 Hydra combines the Intel P67 chipset with the Lucid Hydra chip to allow a mix of graphics configurations to be used The board had many state of the art features such as on-board USB3.0, two sets of SATA III as well as SATA II ports, four dual channel DDR3 memory slots and 3 Gen2 (x16/x8/x8) and one Gen1 (x4) PCI-Express expansion slots as well as a host of peripheral connections and on-board 8-channel audio. The SAPPHIRE Pure Black P67 Hydra has many features to support ‘overclocking’. The power sections are highly stable, featuring solid capacitors and SAPPHIRE Diamond Black chokes. BIOS options help optimize settings and SAPPHIRE TriXX gives easy access to performance tuning and status monitoring.
- CPU: Support Intel LGA1155: Intel Core i7 /i5 / i3 series processors
- Chipset: Intel® P67 Express Chipset
- BIOS: AMI BIOS, 16Mb Flash ROM
- Memory: 2 Channel DDR3, 4 slots 240-pin DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600+ non-ECC ,un-buffered memory
16 GB Max.
- Expansion Slots: 4 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots, 2 x 32-bit PCI slots
- Storage: 7 x Serial ATA III 6Gb/s connectors
- Supports HDDs with RAID 0, 1,5,10 functions
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 HD Audio CODEC with 8-Channel
- Ethernet: LAN Marvell 88E8057 PCI-Express Gigabit LAN
- Rear Panel I / O: 8 x USB 2.0 port, 2 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x 1394a port, 1 x SPDIF Coaxial OUT, 1 x Audio I / O ports, 1 x SPDIF Optical Out, 1 x Supporting Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR by Atheros AR3011, 1 x e-SATA port, PS/2 KB/MS combo port
- Form Factor: ATX, Size 12" x 9.6"
- OS support: Windows Vista (32/64) bit, Windows 7 (32/64) bit