Product information: Pure Fusion Mini E350 Zacate integrated motherboard (ITX) - RetailThe SAPPHIRE Pure Fusion Mini E350 is a mini-ITX mainboard featuring the E350 (Zacate) APU from AMD. Zacate is the first generation of APU – a combination of CPU and GPU computing technologies onto a single die to improve the performance of both visual and data-intensive tasks. For the first time it combines high-performance serial computing and parallel graphics processing cores on a single chip.
Despite the huge feature set, the SAPPHIRE Pure Fusion Mini E350 features very low power consumption. Its very compact mini-ITX (170 x 170mm) format is ideal for integration into small format or embedded systems. It supports Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems for a new class of performance from highly integrated systems.
- CPU: AMD Dual-Core Processor E350 with AMD Radeon™ HD 6310 Graphics
- Chipset: AMD™ Hudson-M1 (A50M)
- BIOS AMI: BIOS, 16Mb Flash ROM
- Memory slots: SO-DIMM DDR3 800/1066 Single Channel modules
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ HD 6310 Graphics
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots, 1 x MINI PCI-E x1 slots
- Storage: 5 x Serial ATA III 6Gb/s connectors
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 HD Audio CODEC with 8-Channel
- Ethernet LAN: Marvell 88E8057 PCI-Express Gigabit LAN
- Rear Panel I / O: 4 x USB 2.0 port, 2 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x VGA(D-Sub) port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x Audio I / O ports, 1 x SPDIF Optical Out, 1 x Supporting Bluetooth® 2.1 + EDR by Atheros AR3011, 1 x e-SATA port, 1 x Single Link DVI
- Form Factor: Mini-iTX, Size 6.8" x 6.8"
- OS support: Windows Vista (32/64) bit, Windows 7 (32/64) bit