+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon R9 270X Boost OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express CardThe "dual" in Dual-X refers to the two highly advanced cooling fans that are coupled with multi-heatpipe technology to cool mid-to high-end graphics cards. The fans are amazing: each blade boasts a sleek airfoil shape that increases cool air throughput so they can run slower. Even when you're pushing the processing power to the limits. Even when your're overclocking.
The quiet-running fans work with multi-heatpipes and heatsinks that take away heat from the processor to the fans. Plus, dust repelling bearings radically reduce failure caused by the build-up of dirt. In short, its a quiet, efficient way of cooling your graphics card - even when you're pushing it to the limits.
- Litecoin Hash Rate: 350-500
- PCI-E 3.0 Ready: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe GEN2 for faster GPU- CPU
- Hugely overclockable
- Core Clock Speed: 1020MHz
- Core Boost Speed: 1070MHz
- Shader Architecture: GCN
- Stream Processors: 1280
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 256 bit / 5600MHz
- Power Connectors: 6-pin + 6-pin
- Display Outputs: 2x DVI + 1x DP + 1x HDMI
- Power: 180W TDP
- 2yr Warranty