"Radeon R9 280X Toxic OC 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Card"The SAPPHIRE R9 280X TOXIC features SAPPHIRE Vapor-X technology which is a sophisticated integration of digital power IC, DirectFet, and four new Black Diamond heatsink chokes on a high density 10 layer PCB. This technology is capable of supplying 60 Amps power per phase on demand, which is 20 Amps more than the HD 7970 reference design. With a suitable PSU! Compared to the reference board, Sapphire's Vapor-X technology provides more headroom for overclocking with a power efficiency of over 90%. Sapphire provides efficient power whenever the GPU needs it.
The new Tri-X cooling technology is a combination of the optimized cooler module, new 10mm heatpipe and Triple fan. As a result, the new cooler is 20% quieter than the previous Toxic HD 7970 GHz Edtion.
- Litecoin Hash Rate: 550-750
- Triple Fan cooler, 30% more airflow and 20% quieter than the previous Toxic HD 7970 6GB card.
- Optimize dual module design, the new fin and heatpipe placement improves the airflow offer 50% more efficiency in heat dissipation.
- Anti-Dust bearing, Enhance the reliability for the fan cooler.
- Memory cooling, the cooler module also cools the memory chip for the best stability and offers more OC headroom.
- Sapphire Power and Temperature LED indicator
- Dual Firmware: UEFI & BIOS
- Sapphire Black Diamond Chokes
- Digital Power 8+2+2 Phase
- Support upto 4 monitors
- PCI-E 3.0 Ready: Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe GEN2 for faster GPU- CPU
- Hugely overclockable
- Core Clock Speed: 1100MHz
- Boost Clock Speed: 1150MHz
- Shader Architecture: GCN
- Stream Processors: 32 CU / 2048 ALU
- Texture Units: 128
- ROPS / Z-Stencil: 32 / 128
- Frame Buffer / Memory: 3GB GDDR5
- Memory Width / Speed: 384 bit / 6400MHz
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 8-pin
- Display Outputs: 2x DVI + 2x Mini-DP + 1x HDMI
- Power: 250W TDP
- Dimensions: 308(L)x113(W)x41mm
- Product Review: http://www.kitguru.net/components/graphic-cards/zardon/sapphire-r9-280x-toxic-edition-oc-3gb-review/
- Product Review: http://www.anandtech.com/show/7406/the-sapphire-r9-280x-toxic-review
- 2yr Warranty
More links for "Radeon R9 280X Toxic OC 3072MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Card"
Sapphire Technology is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative components and solutions for PC systems for both consumer and professional applications. From its origins in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art AMD graphics add-in boards, the extensive Sapphire product range has grown to include a broad range of professional and embedded products. Founded in 2001, Sapphire is a privately held global company headquartered in Hong Kong.