"Radeon R9 290 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
AMD Radeon R9 290 is a new graphics card powered by the latest AMD Radeon™ R9 290 graphics-processing unit (GPU). 4GB of super-fast GDDR5 memory for the best gaming experience at the highest resolutions including 4k and incorporates AMD Eyefinity and TrueAudio technologies to enable expansive multi-display setups and more accurate environmental sounds. R9 290 also includes support for both DirectX® 11.2 and AMD's new Mantle application programming interface (API) for great handling of even the most-demanding PC games.
SpecificationRadeon R9 290
- GPU: Hawaii Pro
- Litecoin Hash Rate: 800-950
- Stream Processors: 2560
- Core Speed: 947MHz
- Memory Speed: 5000Mhz
- Memory interface: 512-Bit
- Memory capacity: 4096MB GDDR5
- Cooling: 2-Slot Blower Fan
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 750W or greater PSU required
- Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin required
- Display Outputs: 2x Dual Link DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
- Warranty: 2yr
- DirectX 11.2 Support
- Open GL 4.2 Support
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio support
- Crossfire Support upto 4-way: Native software crossfire (No bridge required)
- Gaming @ 4k Resolutions (UltraHD)
- Synergy with next-gen game consoles (Mantle)
- Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture - optimized from previous generation products
More links for "Radeon R9 290 4096MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card"
Sapphire Technology is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of innovative components and solutions for PC systems for both consumer and professional applications. From its origins in the design and manufacture of state-of-the-art AMD graphics add-in boards, the extensive Sapphire product range has grown to include a broad range of professional and embedded products. Founded in 2001, Sapphire is a privately held global company headquartered in Hong Kong.