+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Radeon RX 470 Nitro+ OC 8192MB GDDR5 PCI-Express RGB Graphics CardSAPPHIRE's acclaimed Dual-X Cooling is powered by two massive yet silent fans and state-of-the-art radiator design. The new form of our 95mm blades mean greater airflow and superior heatsink coverage at lower noise compared to standard cooling designs. These feature dual ball bearing fans, which have an 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearings in our tests. The improvements to the fan blades means the solution is up to 10% quieter than the previous generation.
The new NITRO Boost switch increases the boost clock and power limit for higher performance to unleash the gaming performance of the card. Planning to overclock or looking for maximum performance? SAPPHRE NITRO cards come with an 8 pin power connector to plug in and enable Nitro Boost.
Our Black Diamond Chokes are 10% cooler and 25% more power efficient than a normal choke - and these Mark 4 Chokes reduce the coil temperatures by other 15% over the Mark 3s. These exclusive chokes will maintain gaming stability using their built-in heatsinks and help minimize coil whine.
Fan Check allows users to check the cooler's status and immediately contact customer support through Fan Service in case of problems.
If there's a fan problem, you don't have to return the entire card - SAPPHIRE or our channel partners will send out a replacement fan directly to you!
With the SAPPHIRE NITRO Gaming Series cards' Intelligent Fan Control III, the fan starts precisely at 52 degrees Celsius to smartly balance performance against fan noise.
We looked at the traditional axial fan design system, and found that the way it circulates the hot air back to the fan inlet resulted in a higher temperature over time. With NITRO Free Flow we redesigned the airflow of the entire cooler and board, so that the hot air is expelled through the system fan instead, rapidly dissipating heat.
The SAPPHIRE NITRO Gaming Series cards come with Dual HDMI ports, specifically designed to work with VR. By having two HDMI ports, you can have both an HD monitor and cutting-edge VR headset running at the same time.
The ports are HDMI 2.0b, the latest update, with an 18Gbps bandwidth, up to 32 audio channels, and is able to support 4K 50/60 resolutions like 2160P, whilst remaining entirely backwards compatible with older HDMI specifications.
The graphics card is more than another component; it's the beating heart of your gaming system. It should look as good as it costs. With tasteful shroud design augmented by RGB LEDs, each card is practically a piece of art. You can even change the colors of the LED, for your own customized design. This can be controlled via software using the latest version of SAPPHIRE's Award Winning Overclocking Utility - TriXX 3.0, or through hardware by pressing the red button on the back of your SAPPHIRE NITRO Gaming Series card. Users can choose from a set of five different modes including Fan Speed Mode, PCB Temperature Mode or the colorful rainbow mode. If you prefer, LEDs can also be turned off.
- Sapphire Nitro Twin Fan Black Cooler
- Removable Fans (Makes cleaning easy)
- 2x HDMI, 2x DIsplayPort & 1x DVI (Perfect for VR Setups)
- Overclocked out the box
- 1x 8-Pin power connector for improved overclocking ability
- RGB Sapphire logo with LED Mode switch for different settings (Pick any colour or turn off)
- Sapphire Nitro backplate for improved cooling and aesthetics
- Black Diamond Chokes for improved power and eliminate potential of coil whine
- Nitro Pass through cooling to further improve cooling
- Dual BIOS (Silent Mode: 1206MHz Boost & Performance Mode: 1260MHz Boost)
- Zero 0Db mode at idle (fans do not spin)
- 5x Monitor support
- Beats RX 480 MBA performance, 10% faster than GTX 970* (Claims by Sapphire)
- GPU: Polaris
- Stream Processors: 2048
- Compute Cores: 32
- Core Speed: 1143MHz
- Boost Speed: 1260MHz
- Memory Speed: 8000Mhz
- Memory interface: 256-Bit
- Memory capacity: 8192MB GDDR5
- PCI-Express X16 lane required
- 350W or greater PSU required
- 110W TDP
- Power Connectors: 1x 8-pin required
- Display Outputs: 2x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort & DVI-D
- Dimensions: 240(L)x125(W)x41(H)mm
- Warranty: 3yr