+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Byakko CPU Cooler - 92mmThe Byakko CPU cooler scores primarily by its small dimensions and the low height of only 130 mm, meaning it can be built without any problems in a compact case. In addition, the arrangement of the base plate allows a convenient distance of the heat sink to the memory banks on the motherboard, so that RAM modules can be used with higher passive cooler.
Equipped with three 6mm heatpipes, the heat of the high-quality, nickel-plated copper made base plate transported in the compact heatsink. The PWM-controlled slip stream fan runs in the range 200-2300 U / min circulated. This combination allows both particularly quiet operation as well as overclocking and provides sufficient cooling for almost all systems. Here the Byakko remains compact and offers compatibility with all currently marketed pedestals.
Like all Scythe products customary also offers the widest compatibility Byakko. To Cooler uses an advanced clip system which is even more user-friendly installation and ensures a long service life.
- Compact design with a height of 130 mm
- Three 6-mm heatpipes and nickel-plated copper base plate
- Powerful 92-mm fan
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
- Simple assembly by further developed clip system
- Compact size - High Performance
- Dimensions (incl. Fan): 102 x 130 x 83 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Nickel plated copper (bottom panel), aluminum (slats)
- Weight: 415 g
- Fan Dimensions: 92 x 92 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan Speed: 300-2300 U / min (PWM, ± 10%)
- Air flow: 11.38 to 79.09 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 0.75 to 1.93 mm H2O
- Volume: 7.2 to 28.26 dB (A)
- Compatibility: Intel Socket 775, 115x 1366 & AMD Socket AM2 (+), AM3 (+), FM1, FM2 (+)
More links for "Byakko CPU Cooler - 92mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)