Product information: Kaze Server 5.25inch Black Fan ControllerThe Scythe Kaze Server Fan Controller allows the user to choose one of three methods of controlling the fan speed: manual, semi-automatic, and fully automatic for control of up to four 3-pin fans. The Kaze Server will show the instantaneous fan speed of each fan, and is also able to display PC temperatures using the four included temperature sensors which can be placed virtually anywhere inside the PC case. In addition, it features an alarm system which sounds in the event that any of its controlled fans fail to spin.
The three different modes
Manual mode - This is self explanatory: you control the fan speed. Turning the dials will increase or decrease the fan speed accordingly. This is the best option if you want to maintain a constant airflow through the system.
Automatic mode - The fans are switched off until they reach a self-defined temperature. The fans then rotate until either the temperature is reduced below the threshold or alternatively the fan speed will increase to provide more cooling if required. This option is best if you want the quietest possible setting when your PC is running cool, safe in the knowledge that if things heat up then the fan speed will increase.
Semi-auto mode - This is a mixture of the other two modes. You determine the start fan speed and the temperature threshold. The Kaze Server will then increase the speed of the fans if the temperature exceeds that threshold, if not it will remain at a constant speed. This option will maintain a constant amount of airflow but fans speeds will increase if the temperature rises.
- The ultimate fan controller for control of up to four 3-pin fans
- Three different control methods: manual, semi-auto or fully auto
- Brushed aluminium finish available in black or silver
- Provides speed and temperature readouts of each channel via LCD
- Dimensions: 148.5 x 42.5 x 63 mm
- Display Dimensions: 114 x 20 mm
- 5V or 12V (from PSU)
- Fan Adjustment Range 3.7 V (±10%) ~ 12 V (±10%)
- Four Fan Channels
- Maximum Ampere per Channel 1 Amp
- Fan Speed Range 0 ~ 9990 RPM (displayed in 30 RPM steps)
- Number of Temperature Channels 4
- Temperature Range 0 ~ 100°C / 32 ~ 199.9°F
- Measurement Frequency 2 Seconds
- Weight 162g
- Warranty 24 Months