Product information: Mugen SCMG4 "PCGH Edition" CPU-CoolerTM.APS (Three-dimensional Multiple Airflow Pass-through Structure)
Thanks to the new fin shape of the Mugen 4 PCGH Edition, these less flow resistance and high cooling performance in combination with the two supplied GlideStream 120 fans. The rearrangement of the cooling fins enabled the accommodation of an additional pair of fins without the height negative influence.
User-friendly installation system
The basic innovation can be found in the installation system. The mounting of the cooler required by the new HPMS (Hyper Precision Mounting System) fewer steps and time. With this concept, it is now possible to expand the cooler body without having to remove the motherboard as well.
Dual ventilation concept
since maximum cooling capacity stood at the lowest possible noise emission in the foreground, the decision of the PC Games Hardware editors fell back on a tower cooler with dual ventilation concept. The two GlideStream 120 fans are installed after the push and pull principle in order to meet these requirements.
GlideStream 120 fan
The fan GlideStream series is ideal for the PCGH Edition of Mugen 4. The extremely smooth-running slide bearing and the special shape of the fan blades contribute to a very quiet noise level at.
- Dimensions (without fan): 130 x 156.45 x 88 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with fans): 130 x 156.45 x 138 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (without fan): about 625 g
- Weight (with fan): about 863 g
- Material: vernickletes Copper (base plate), copper (heat pipes), aluminum (fins)
- Heatpipes: 6x Ø 6 mm
- Fans: 2x 120 mm GlideStream (12.5 dB (A), 800 U / min, 73.5 m³ / h, 0.50 mm H2O)
- Connector: 3-pin
- Intel: 775, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
- AMD AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +