Product information: Samurai ZZ Quiet Top-down CPU Cooler (Socket 775 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / FMYou might already be aware that Scythe had previously released a CPU cooler called the Samurai. The original Samurai was a great success for Scythe and it would not surprise us if this was the sole reason they decided to use the same name on their newest offering. However, the only similarity between the old Samurai and the new Samurai ZZ is the name. The new cooler looks nothing like its predecessor, as you can see from the image below.
When looking to choose a CPU cooler, there are many factors to consider. Naturally we believe that one of the most important factors is noise, and the quieter the better. The Samurai ZZ is not the quietest CPU cooler we stock but in contrast to a stock cooler it is very quiet indeed. Another important factor is performance: there is no point in changing a cooler if it is going to result in higher CPU temperatures. Again, the Samurai ZZ excels there. Improved quieter cooling - an excellent combination!
- Quiet 92mm PWM fan, from 7.2 dB(A)
- Extremely easy to install, no tools required
- Installation instructions supplied
- Provides motherboard cooling due to slant structure
- Socket LGA1366, LGA1155/6, 478, LGA775, AM3, AM2+, AM2, 754, 939, 940 compatible
- Dimensions: 94 x 122 x 94(H) mm, inc fan
- Dimensions of fan: 92 x 92 x 25 mm
- Noise Level: 7.2 - 31.07 dBA
- Air flow: 6.7 - 55.55 CFM
- Fan speed: 300 - 2,500 rpm (regulated via PWM)