+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
SCMG-5PCGH Mugen 5 "PCGH Edition" CPU Cooler
The successful Mugen 5 from Scythe comes in this special PCGH edition with two fans instead of just one fan and is designed according to the ideas of "PC Games Hardware" consistently quiet operation. For this purpose, the 120mm Kaze Flex series fans work in a push-pull configuration at just 800rpm, producing no more than 14.5dB (A) of noise.
The Scythe SCMG-5PCGH Mugen 5 CPU Cooler at a Glance:
- Asymmetric tower design with six heatpipes
- Two 120 mm PWM fans for smooth running
- 300 - 800 revolutions per minute
- 4.0 - 14.5 dB (A) volume
- 28.2 - 71.3 m³ / h air flow
- 0.076 - 0.49 mm H2O Static contact pressure
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
Efficient CPU cooling with the Scythe Mugen 5
Unlike its predecessor, the Mugen 5 has a slightly different design. Thanks to the six inclined heatpipes, the asymmetrically arranged heat sink does not sit directly above the bottom plate, thus allowing unrestricted access to the memory banks, which in turn can accommodate bulky storage latches with large heat sinks. The contact points of the six heatpipes were sensibly distributed over the large aluminum heat sink and, together with twelve risers, provided a high heat transport capacity.
The enclosed fan is a PWC model from the Kaze Flex range from Scythe with a very wide control range from 300 to 1,200 rpm. Thus, the Mugen 5 from Ultra-Silent to overclocking is equipped for every purpose, after all, it generates just 4 dB (A) at minimum speed and, in return, transports almost 86.93 m³ / h at maximum speed.
The mounting kit provides very high compatibility for AMD (AM2 (+), AM3 (+), AM4, FM1, FM2 (+)) and Intel processors (775, 115x, 1366, 2011 (-V3), 2066). In addition, with its sturdy screw connection, it guarantees a secure fit of the radiator even during transport. Thermal grease and installation instructions are also included.
- Dimensions: 130 x 154.5 x 133 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1020 g
- Material: nickel-plated copper (base plate), copper (heatpipes), aluminum (lamellae)
- Heatpipes: 6 pieces
- Fan: 2x 120 mm Kaze Flex PWM (4.0 - 14.5 dB (A), 300 - 800 rpm, 28.2 - 73.1 m³ / h)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Intel: 775, 1200, 115x, 1366, 2011 (-V3), 2066
- AMD: AM2 (+), AM3 (+), AM4, FM1, FM2 (+)
More links for "SCMG-5PCGH Mugen 5 "PCGH Edition" CPU Cooler"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156, 1200
CPU Cooler type
4Pin (PWM control)