+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
12TB IronWolf NAS 7200RPM 256MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (ST12000VN0007)The Iron Wolf ST12000VN0007 is a 3.5-inch hard drive with 12 terabytes (12,000 GB) storage volume provided by Seagate has been specially designed for long-lasting continuous use in NAS servers or home server systems. The drive features a state-of-the-art SATA 6G interface, a 256MB cache, and platters rotate at 7,200 RPM for a sustained data throughput of up to 210MB / s .
The Seagate IronWolf HDD at a glance:
- 12TB capacity for storing a large number of files
- The Seagate IronWolf HDD is fast and reliable
- Maximum 210 MB / s data transfer rate & 256 MB cache
- Ideal for continuous operation in NAS servers
Reliable data storage with incredible versatility
The data transfer rate of this 12 TB version of the IronWolf is a maximum of 210 MB / s . Even the fastest drives have problems with them. However, the IronWolf achieves this dream value with a speed of 7,200 rpm . The cache is also very large with a whopping 256 megabytes.
The IronWolf series NAS hard drives feature Seagate's AgileArray technology . This provides improved disk balance, RAID optimization and reduced power consumption. Advanced troubleshooting ensures that your hard drive meets NAS system requirements for better data integrity.
Reducing the vibration effects typically associated with multi-disk solutions improves reliability . This is made possible by integrated sensors for measuring rotational vibrations (RV). Optimized power profiles enable low power consumption for NAS applications with continuous operation.
- Dimensions: 101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 mm (W x H x D)
- Format: 3.5 inches
- Weight: 705 g
- Capacity: 12 TB
- Speed: 7,200 RPM
- Cache: 256 MB
- Data transfer rate: max. 210 MB / s
- Connection: SATA 6G
- Power consumption (no load / average): 5 / 7.8 W
- Starting current : max. 2 A
- Workload: 180 TB per year
- Operating temperature: 0 - 60 ° C
More links for "12TB IronWolf NAS 7200RPM 256MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (ST12000VN0007)"
This article is used in: