+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
2TB IronWolf NAS 5900RPM 64MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (ST2000VN004)The IronWolf ST2000VN004 is a 3.5-inch, 2 terabyte (2,000 GB) hard drive designed by Seagate specifically for long-lasting continuous use in NAS servers or home server systems.
The drive has a state-of-the-art SATA 6G interface, a 64 MB cache, and the platters rotate at 5,900 rpm . The reduced speed of the HDD has a low power consumption of only 4.3 watts and can simultaneously transmit data with a sustained data throughput of brisk 180 MB / s.
The IronWolf series NAS hard drives feature Seagate's AgileArray technology, This provides improved disk balance, RAID optimization and reduced power consumption. Advanced troubleshooting ensures that your hard drive meets NAS system requirements for better data integrity.
Reducing the vibration effects typically associated with multi-disk solutions improves reliability. This is made possible by integrated sensors for measuring rotational vibrations (RV). Optimized power profiles enable low power consumption for NAS applications with continuous operation.
- Dimensions: 101.8 x 26.1 x 147 mm (W x H x D)
- Format: 3.5 inches
- Weight: about 535 g
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Speed: 5,900 rpm
- Cache: 64 MB
- Maximum sustained data transfer rate: 180 MB / s
- Connection: SATA 6G
- Power consumption (idle / operation): 3.56 / 4.3 W
- Starting current : max. 2,0 A
- Shock resistance (during operation): 80 G for 2 ms
- Operating temperature: 5 - 70 ° C
- Life expectancy: 1 million h (MTBF)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years
More links for "2TB IronWolf NAS 5900RPM 64MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (ST2000VN004)"
This article is used in: