+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
4TB IronWolf PRO NAS 7200RPM 128MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (ST4000NE0025)The Seagate IronWolf Pro is a 3.5-inch 4 terabyte (4,000 GB) hard drive designed by Seagate specifically for long-lasting continuous use in NAS servers or small server systems. With a workload of up to 300 TB per year , the NAS hard drive can also be used by multiple users.
The Seagate IronWolf Pro at a glance:
- 4 terabytes (4,000 GB) of storage capacity
- Long-lasting 3.5 "form factor NAS hard drive
- Fleet 7,200 rpm & 128 MB cache
- 214 MB / s data throughput
Modern SATA 6G interface
The drive has a state -of-the- art SATA 6G interface, a 128 MB buffer and the platters rotate at <7,200 rpm. Due to the high speed, the HDD can transmit data with a sustained data throughput of brisk 214 MB / s , but still has a low power consumption of only 6.7 watts .
The IronWolf Pro Series NAS hard drives feature Seagate's AgileArray technology. This provides improved disk balance, RAID optimization and reduced power consumption. Advanced troubleshooting ensures that your hard drive meets NAS system requirements for better data integrity.
Reducing the vibration effects typically associated with multi-disk solutions improves reliability. This is made possible by integrated sensors for measuring rotational vibrations (RV) . Optimized power profiles enable low power consumption for NAS applications with continuous operation.
- Dimensions: 101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 mm (W x H x D)
- Format: 3.5 inches
- Weight: about 680 g
- Capacity: 4 TB
- Speed: 7,200 rpm
- Cache: 128 MB
- Maximum sustained data transfer rate: 214 MB / s
- Connection: SATA 6G
- Power consumption (idle / operation): 6 / 6.7 W
- Starting current : max. 2,0 A
- Shock resistance (during operation): 70 G reading / 40 G writing for 2 ms
- Operating temperature: 5 - 60 ° C
- Life expectancy: 1.2 million h (MTBF)
- Workload: 300 TB / year
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years
More links for "4TB IronWolf PRO NAS 7200RPM 128MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (ST4000NE0025)"