+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
8TB IronWolf NAS 7200RPM 256MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (ST8000VN0022)The IronWolf ST8000VN0022 is a 3.5-inch 8 terabyte (8,000 GB) hard drive designed by Seagate for long-lasting continuous use in NAS servers or home server systems.
The features of the Seagate IronWolf 8 TB HDD at a glance:
- 3.5-inch hard drive with 210 MB / s sustained data throughput
- Especially for continuous use in NAS systems
- SATA6G / 256 MB cache / 7,200 RPM
- With Seagate's AgileArray technology
The features of the Seagate IronWolf 8TB HDD in detail
The drive features a state-of-the-art SATA 6G interface, a 256 MB cache, and platters rotate at 7,200 rpm. Due to the reduced speed, the HDD has a low power consumption of only 9 watts and can simultaneously transmit data with a sustained data throughput of brisk 210 MB / s .
The IronWolf series NAS hard drives feature Seagate's AgileArray technology . This provides improved disk balance, RAID optimization and reduced power consumption. Advanced troubleshooting ensures that your hard drive meets NAS system requirements for better data integrity.
Reducing the vibration effects typically associated with multi-disk solutions improves reliability. This is made possible by integrated sensors for measuring rotational vibrations (RV). Optimized power profiles enable low power consumption for NAS applications with continuous operation.
- Dimensions: 101.6 x 26.1 x 147 mm (W x H x D)
- Format: 3.5 inches
- Weight: about 780 g
- Capacity: 8 TB
- Speed: 7,200 rpm
- Cache: 256 MB
- Maximum sustained data transfer rate: 210 MB / s
- Connection: SATA 6G
- Power consumption (idle / operation): 7.2 / 9 W
- Starting current : max. 2,0 A
- Shock resistance (during operation): 70 G for 2 ms
- Operating temperature: 0 - 60 ° C
- Life expectancy: 1 million h (MTBF)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years
More links for "8TB IronWolf NAS 7200RPM 256MB Cache Internal Hard Drive (ST8000VN0022)"
This article is used in: