Product information: IronWolf 8TB NAS 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache HDD - OEM (ST8000VN0022)IronWolf™ is designed for everything NAS. Get used to tough, ready and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-drive environments with a wide range of capacities.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray.™ AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible.
- High performance means no lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives.
- Range of capacities up to 10TB. More capacity options mean more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
- Get ahead with more cache. IronWolf provides high-cache options allowing your NAS to serve data faster.
- Do more with multi-user technology. Enables user workload rate of 180TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you’re a creative professional or small business.
- Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access your data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- 1- to 8-bay network attached storage (NAS)
- Desktop RAID and servers
- Multimedia server storage
- Private cloud
- Interface Options (with NCQ): SATA 6Gb/s
- Number of Drive Bays Supported: 1 to 8
- Multi-User Technology (TB/yr): 180
- Dual-Plane Balance: Yes
- Error Recovery Control: Yes
- Max Sustained Data Transfer Rate OD (MB/s) : 210
- Spindle Speed (RPM): 7200
- Cache: 256
- Load/Unload Cycles: 600,000
- Workload Rate Limit (WRL) (TB/year): 180
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours): 1m
- Warranty, Limited (years): 3