Product information: IronWolf Pro 10TB NAS 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache HDD (ST10000NE0004)IronWolf™ is designed for everything NAS. Get used to tough, ready and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-drive environments with a wide range of capacities.
- Optimised for NAS with AgileArray.™ AgileArray is built for dual-plane balancing and RAID optimisation in multi-bay environments with the most advanced power management possible.
- High performance means reduced lag times or downtime for users during high traffic time for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest performance in NAS-class drives.
- Seagate® Rescue Data Recovery.2 IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental or natural disaster. With a 90% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 2-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) mitigation. IronWolf Pro comes standard with RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures.
- Range of capacities up to 10 TB. More capacity options mean more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
Get ahead with more cache. IronWolf provides high-cache options allowing your NAS to serve data faster.
- Do more with multi-user technology. Enables user workload rate of 300 TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing it can handle the workload, whether you’re a creative professional or small business.
- Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access your data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
- 1.2M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
Best Fit Applications
- 1- to 16-bay business network attached storage (NAS)
- Backup, archiving and disaster recovery
- On-premise private cloud
- Virtual storage
- Interface Options (with NCQ): SATA 6Gb/s
- Number of Drive Bays Supported: 1 to 16
- Multi-User Technology (TB/yr): 300
- Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors: Yes
- Hot-Plug Support: Yes
- Sector Size (Bytes per Logical Sector: 512E
- Max Sustained Data Transfer Rate OD (MB/s) : 214
- Spindle Speed (RPM): 7200
- Cache: 256
- Workload Rate Limit (WRL) (TB/year): 180
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours): 1.2m
- Warranty, Limited (years): 5
More links for "IronWolf Pro 10TB NAS 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB Cache HDD (ST10000NE0004)"