Product information: SkyHawk Surveillance 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD - OEM (ST1000VX005)Only Seagate has been making drives specifically for surveillance storage for ten years. SkyHawk™ is built to keep systems in the field longer and reduce the need for post-deployment support.
- ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
- Rotational vibration (RV) sensors allow drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Up to 10TB or 10,000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
- 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
- Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
- Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
- Network video recorders (NVR)
- Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR)
- Hybrid surveillance DVRs
- Surveillance DVRs
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Drive Bays Supported: 8+
- R/V (Rotational Vibration) Sensor: Yes
- Cameras Supported: Up to 64
- Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD (MB/s): 180
- Cache (MB): 64
- Load/Unload Cycles: 300,000
- Power-On Hours per year: 8760
- Workload Rate Limit (WRL): 180
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) (hours): 1m
- Warranty: 3 years
More links for "SkyHawk Surveillance 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache HDD - OEM (ST1000VX005)"