+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Prime Ultra Gold 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular Power SupplyIts ultra-high efficiency and outstanding performance are the fine results of Seasonic’s continuous commitment to innovation and advancement. Improved low-load efficiency, highly suppressed ripple noise and a generous 12-year manufacturer’s warranty are just some of the characteristics that set these series apart from other power supplies on the market.
Seasonic has included a PSU tester in the box that will let consumers perform a quick and easy jump start on the power supply. Each PRIME Ultra Series power supply will also ship with a SATA 3.3 adapter to support the “Power Disable” (PWDIS) feature of the newer, high-capacity hard drives. The inline capacitors on the cables were removed, which takes away the bulkiness inside the system. To maximize flexibility, the 180-degree SATA connectors ensuring more flexibility and easier installation.
Seasonic’s latest design keeps the output voltage within a very tight range, achieving under 0.5 % load regulation. This impressive electrical performance and stability makes this power supply an ideal choice for high-performance systems. Seasonic’s vast experience in designing the most silent and efficient power supplies on the market was translated into the development of Hybrid Mode; a state-of-the-art fan control that enables users to keep the overall fan noise at the lowest possible level.
High performance Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fans are designed to take advantage of the impact absorbance effects of oil. They are extremely reliable and generate considerably less operating noise and heat than ball bearing fans. The lubrication of the bearing surface reduces friction and vibration and therefore lowers overall power consumption. Due to the effortless, quieter rotations and its robust construction, this reliable fan technology also greatly increases the lifespan of the fan. When the fan shaft rotates, high pressure oil drifts along the grooves of the bearing sleeve to generate a thin layer of lubrication between the bearing faces. As the speed increases, so does dynamic oil pressure and the shaft is lifted from the bearing to create smooth, effortless rotations. The herringbone shape of the groves helps to efficiently channel the lubricant and avert leakage.
Seasonic’s engineers have implemented a new design feature, where instead of cables; the back panel and the PCB (Printed Circuit Board) are connected by a copper plate. This breakthrough solution not only lowers the chance of production errors during manual insertion but it also improves output power quality.
- 80 PLUS® Gold certified
- Micro Tolerance Load Regulation (0.5 %)
- Cable-free Connection Design
- Premium Hybrid Fan Control - Fanless until 40 % load
- Multi-GPU setup
- Gold plated connectors
- 12 years warranty
- 80PLUS®: Gold
- Wattage: 850W
- Cybenetics Efficiency Level: TBA
- Cybenetics Noise Level: TBA
- Form Factor: Intel ATX 12 V
- Dimensions: 170 mm (W) x 150 mm (L) x 86 mm (H)
- Fan Size - 135 mm
- Fan Control: Premium Hybrid Fan Control
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours at 40 °C, 15 % - 65 % RH
- Modularity - Fully Modular
- Cable type: Flat black cables
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50 °C (derating from 100 % to 80 % from 40 °C to 50 °C)
- MTBF @ 25 °C, excl. fan: 150,000 hours
- AC Input: Full Range
- Protection: OPP, OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, SCP
- Safety and EMC: cTUVus, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, CE
- Environmental Compliance: Energy Star, RoHS, WEEE, ErP Lot 6, REACH
- Warranty: 12 Years
- 1 x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 2 x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 6 x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 10 x SATA
- 5 x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1 x Floppy
- Warranty: 12yr