Product information: S12II 620W '80 Plus Bronze' Power SupplyThe S12II Bronze Series achieves the 80 PLUS® Bronze standard of at least 82%, 85% & 82% power usage efficiency at 20%, 50% & 100% operating loads respectively. This, combined with Active Power Factor Correction, enables the S12II Bronze to reduce energy waste, boost power efficiency and more importantly, reduce the energy costs for the users.
In addition to the efficiency upgrade, the S12II Bronze Series maintains the strong foundations of the S12II series. Important features such as the stable and proven Double Forward Converter circuit design, the industry leading Smart and Silent Fan Control (S2FC) and the use of high reliability Japanese brand capacitors are all carried forward to the “Bronze”.
The S12II Bronze Series, similar to its predecessors, is available in the standard ATX Form Factor and in wattages that are most common for a PC system. In addition to the all-in-one cabling design, the 520W and 620W models come with additional EPS connectors for IPC and server systems and supports both 6P & 8P PCI-E connectors for the most current and high end dual graphic cards.
- 80PLUS® Bronze Certified High Efficiency
- Highly Reliable 105 degree Japanese Brand Capacitor
- Ample +12V Outputs
- Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
- Double Forward Converter Design
- Smart & Silent Fan Control [S2
- 12cm Ball Bearing Cooling Fan
- Soft-Mount Rubber Cushions
- Universal Video Card Support
- All-in-One DC Cabling Design
- Patented Easy Swap Connector
- Universal AC Input [Full Range]
- Ultra Ventilation [Honeycomb Structure]
- 3 Year Warranty