Product information: Snow Silent 750W '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply - WhiteThe long awaited mid-range choice of the popular Snow Silent Series is finally available. What impresses people about the Snow Silent 750 is not only the eggshell white paint that provides enthusiasts with a Seasonic power supply other than black, but also the superb performance and the unique fan profile. The power supply promises 80 Plus® Platinum efficiency, and a completely silent operation below about 50 % system load. With its smaller footprint, the Snow Silent 750 is ideal for heavier gaming systems that have less physical space to spare.
Features- 80 PLUS®Platinum certification - guarantees greater than 90 %, 92 % and 89 % efficiency at 20 %, 50 % and 100 % operating loads, respectively
- 7 Years Warranty, Our commitment to superior Seasonic quality.
- Fluid Dyanamic Fan Bearing - High performance Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fans are designed to take advantage of the impact absorbance effects of oil. They are extremely reliable and generate considerably less operating noise and heat than ball bearing fans.
- The New Seasonic S3FC Fan control - The industry’s first, Seasonic patented, advanced three-phased thermal control balances between silence and cooling. This Hybrid Silent Fan Control functions in three operational stages: Fanless Mode, Silent Mode, and Cooling Mode. In addition, there is a switch provided to allow for manual selection between the Seasonic S2FC (fan control without Fanless Mode) and the S3FC (fan control including Fanless Mode).
- Ultra Stable Voltage Regulation - Intel guidelines specify that the DC output voltages have to remain within the regulation range of +/- 5 %. However, power supply testers and reviewers prefer to have this allowance down to +/- 3 %. Seasonic has implemented and even stricter voltage regulation which entirely eliminates negative deviations and keeps voltage 80% tighter than Intel specifications and 66 % tighter than top reviewers recommend. The result of clean output power is quicker CPU response and a better overclocking performance.
- Dual Copper Bars - Due to their increased diameter, pure copper bars carry high current much more effectively than the traditional copper strips. If the goal is to achieve high quality power conversion with stable power output and minimized loss, it is very important that power conduction in the high wattage area remains extremely efficient, because it also reduces impedance and minimizes voltage drop as the load increases.
Specification- 80PLUS®: Platinum
- Form Factor: Intel ATX 12 V
- Dimensions: 150 mm (W) x 170 mm (L) x 86 mm (H)
- Fan Size: 120 mm
- Fan Control: New Seasonic S3FC
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Life Expectancy: 70,000 at 40 °C, 15 % - 65 % R.H.
- Modularity: Fully Modular
- Cable type: Flat black cables
- Operating Temperature: 40 °C
- MTBF @ 25 °C, excl. fan: 150,000 hours
- AC Input: Full Range
- Protection: OPP, OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, SCP
- Safety and EMc: cTUVus, TUV, CB, CCC, CE, FCC, C-tick
- Environmental Compliance: Energy Star, RoHS, WEEE, ErP Lot 6, REACH
Connectors- 1x 20+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 1x 8-Pin EPS12V
- 1x 4+4-Pin ATX12V/EPS12V
- 4x 6+2-Pin-PCIe
- 10x SATA
- 5x 4-Pin-Molex
- 1x Floppy
- Warranty: 7yr
More links for "Snow Silent 750W '80 Plus Platinum' Modular Power Supply - White"
Awards & Media Coverage
"Built to the kind of exacting standard that we have come to expect from Seasonic, it is a pure modular design with a low noise fluid dynamic bearing fan and the unit is guaranteed for 7 years. That guarantee is made possible by the use of top quality components like the 105c Japanese Nippon Chemi Con capacitors. In out tests, this over engineered 750 watt design delivered up to 875 watts before protection kicked in."Award