+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
HD 598 HeadphonesNot only is the HD 598 aesthetically pleasing to the eyes but they also provide an impeccable sound quality and unrivalled comfort. These beige-coloured open, circumaural headphones come with high-gloss burl wood parts and matching ear pads for a sophisticated, premium finish. With Sennheiser‘s innovative E.A.R. technology, audio signals are directly channelled into your ears. These headphones also incorporate a special diaphragm geometry that minimizes intermodulation distortion while delivering an impressive frequency response range, plus a highly constant compressed cellulose fleece to hold harmonic distortion to less than 0.1%. And to accentuate the already outstanding listening experience even further, their high-quality leatherette headband and velour ear pads provide outstanding wearing comfort, even for long listening sessions.
- High-end open circumaural headphones with E.A.R. technology for outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity.
- Highly optimised, field-strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet systems for an excellent dynamic response.
- Surround reflector for extended spatial sound field.
- Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and excellent dynamics.
- Special diaphragm geometry reduces intermodulation distortion.
- Highly constant, compressed cellulose fleece reduces total harmonic distortion.
- Premium beige and high-gloss burl wood parts for a sophisticated finish.
- Extremely comfortable velour ear pads and headband.
- Excellent connectivity, also with home Hi-fi equipment.
- Transducer principle Dynamic, open
- Frequency response 12Hz – 38,500Hz
- Impedance 50 O
- THD - Total harmonic distortion (1kHz, 100 dB SPL) <0.1%
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 112 dB (1kHz / 1Vrms)
- Weight 294 g
- Cable length 3 m 4-strand copper cable, (OFC), single-sided, changeable
- Connector 6.3 mm stereo jack with 3.5 mm adaptor (both gold plated)
- Content of delivery HD 598 headphones, 3.5 mm adaptor