Product information: SATA QuickPort HomeBehind the front panel of the SATA QuickPort Home, two push-to-open slots for 3.5 and 2.5 inch SATA hard drives are hidden. As with our other QuickPort models, handling is quite simple: Mounting the hard drive is not a time consuming endeavour, but merely inserted into its appropriate slot. The disk disappears completely into the housing. A preinstalled, temperature regulating fan ensures that the hard drive does not overheat during operation.
For external connections, an eSATA and a USB2.0 port are also provided. In addition to the two hard drive bays, the SATA QuickPort Home is equipped with a card reader for SD/SDHC, MMC and MS memory cards, and two USB ports on the front and backside so that data from digital cameras, USB sticks, external hard drives, or perhaps even more QuickPorts can be attached. The front signals the operating status with the help of a blue LED display.
- Front bays for one 3.5" and one 2.5" SATA HDD
- USB host connectors in device front and back side
- Front card reader (SD/SDHC, MMC, MS)
- External interfaces: 1x eSATA and 1x USB2.0
- Pre-installed, temperature controlled fan for HDD cooling
- Dimensions: 240 x 206 x 47.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight (w/o HDDs): ~951 g
- Supported operating systems: Win XP/Vista/7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- SATA QuickPort Home
- Power adapter
- USB2.0 cable
- eSATA cable
- Manual flyer