Product information: Silent Eagle SE 80mm fanOur brand new Silent Eagle SE fans feature the world's first modular cable system as well as other improvements to the popular Silent Eagle Fans. Like their successful and sought-after predecessors, the new fans also feature dimpled blades modelled after the golf ball and a frame designed for optimal air flow. In addition to extremely low starting voltages, 6V for the 80mm and 6.5V for the 120mm fan, the Silent Eagle SE's most unique feature is the modular cable system. Cables can be quickly and easily exchanged through the QuickConnect adapter without removing the fan. In this way, each Silent Eagle SE Fan installed in a computer can be easily made to suit the changing needs of users. Twin-Run technology allows the fan to operate on either a PWM or Linear electrical signal-a worldwide first in fan technology. Simply connect one of the four included adapter cables (Standard, Low Noise, Silent or Ultra Silent) and control the speed of the fan via different voltages or the PWM function of the mainboard. A newly developed Enduro bearing delivers high performance silent operation. Due to its exactly centred rotor and increased lubricant, this newly developed fan bearing has a significantly higher lifespan and better operation than normal plain bearings. The Silent Eagle SE is available in 80 and 120mm versions and is an all-purpose fan, suitable for use with a CPU cooler, as a case fan, or for hard drive cooling.
- Silent Eagle SE fan with fan-attached modular and flexible QuickConnect cable system
- Suitable for all applications (CPU cooler 3-pin, CPU cooler with PWM function, case fan, HDD cooling etc.)
- Fan blades with award-winning dimple structure and optimized frame design
- Precise fan bearing with perfectly centered rotor for low friction and abrasion of bearing and shaft
- Increased lubricant reserve for extended running smoothness and durability
- Efficient LowNoise motor
- Optimized running cycle