The Hyper 212 EVO now features four Cooler Master patented Continuous Direct Contact™ (CDC) heat pipes that are tightly packed into a flat array on the CPU Cooler base. This acts as a virtual vapor chamber that dissipates a large amount of heat. The aluminum fin structure has been optimized to provide the perfect performance balance between high and low speed fan operations.
Stock Code: HS-035-CM
Manufacturers Code: RR-212E-16PK-R1
Socket Compatibility: 775 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / FM1 / FM2
Out of Stock
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC™ (Continuous Direct Contact) technology - creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the latest Intel? LGA 1366 / 1155 and AMD FM1 / AM3+.
- Dimension (W / H / D): 120 x 80 x 159 mm (4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch)
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch)
- Heat Sink Material: 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes / Aluminum Fins
- Heat Sink Weight: 465g (1.03 lb)
- Fan Dimension (W / H / D): 120x120x25 mm (4.7x4.7x1 inch)
- Fan Speed: 600 - 1600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 24.9 - 66.3 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.3 - 1.7mm H2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 9 - 31dBA
- Bearing Type: Long Life Sleeve Bearing
- Connector: 4-Pin
More related products
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday