Venom pico is a unique cooler combining high performance with great value and striking looks.
Akasa AK-CC4009EP01 Venom Pico Compact CPU Cooler
Stock Code: HS-084-AK
Manufacturers Code: AK-CC4009EP01
Socket Compatability: 775 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / FM1 / FM2
1 in stock for immediate despatch
The highly effective 92mm fan in killer Viper yellow delivers vast amounts of airflow for top notch cooling. The PWM function ensures quiet operation during normal system use and performance cooling under load. Two copper heatpipes with direct CPU contact provide rapid heat transfer from CPU to high grade aluminium fins. Anti-vibration rubber fan mounting pins help to eliminate a lot of fan noise.
New design akasa (patented) Easy Select Clip with Intel reference push-pin retention is used for no-hassle mounting on Intel LGA775, LGA1156 and LGA1366 platforms - no backplate is needed. AMD Sockets 939, AM2, AM2+ and AM3 are catered for with a cam-lever clip for safe and easy attachment. Performance thermal compound is supplied.
- Low noise 9.2cm PWM fan in killer Viper yellow
- Intel push pin for reliable and easy installation
- Two copper heatpipes with direct CPU contact
- Cooler dimensions: 138.5 (H) x 94 (W) x 76 (D) mm
- Heatsink material: High grade aluminium fins, copper heatpipes
- Weight: 364g
- Installation: Push-pins (Intel) or Screws (AMD)
- Fan dimension: 92 x 25mm
- Fan speed: 600 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
- Max airflow: 57.92 CFM
- Max air pressure: 5.62 mm HO
- Noise level: 34.2 dB(A)
- Voltage rating: 12V DC
- Bearing type: EBR
- Fan life expectancy: 40,000 hours
- Fan connector: 4pin PWM
More related products
* Calls charged at standard rate, contact your service provider for more information.
Lines open 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9.00am to 5.00pm Saturday