+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
SA76R4 AMD 760 (Socket AM3+) XPC Barebone System - BlackThe Shuttle SA76R4 presents you the best value in high definition computing without sacrificing performance by AMD Athlon AM3 95W CPU platform. It supports the on-board dual display technology with D-sub & DVI-D, Discrete VGA card, USB 3.0 ports, and is compatible with Mini-ITX from factor Mainboard. An additional feature is provided by the Mini PCI-e Interface which can be used for various applications such as SSD, WLAN module. The R4 front panel allows customized panel with a removable acrylic plate. The SA76R4 is perfect for everyday computing at home or office use for any daily works and open access.
Transform your SA67R4 system into a digital media powerhouse by operating the AMD Athlon™ II processor with the support of socket AM3. Delivers a stunning visual experience in a power-efficient and stable platform.
Shuttle expands the capabilities of its chassis, adding support for Mini-ITX mainboards (17x17 cm or 6.7x6.7 inches). Shuttle chassis go beyond the Shuttle mainboard, so you can easily upgrade the mainboard to your desire without any modifications to the chassis.
The SA76R4 comes with two USB 3.0 ports situated on the back I/O. With greater demands for transferring larger files at faster speeds, USB 3.0 promises to be a welcome improvement from 2.0 technology. For external enclosures using USB 3.0, it would reduce backup times considerably, improving productivity and efficiency.
This technology supports the connection of multiple monitors for up to 4 monitors with discrete VGA graphics card. It can be connected onto the supported video output ports (DVI-D and D-Sub port) to provide more flexibility. The SA76R4 also supports full HD 1080p Blu-ray technology that makes it a budget PC while enjoy the benefits of multifunction.
The SA76R4 includes a customizable front, with endless design and décor possibilities for home and business users. You can decide the design of the panel to your own wishes. The SA76R4 comes with a removable acrylic cover to make this possible. Any design that you want can be placed behind it. Whether a company logo, administrative data or your favorite photo –let your creativity begins, the options are virtually unlimited.
- Form Factor: Shuttle Form Factor
- Processor: AMD 95w AM3 Processor Support
- Chipset: AMD 760 + SB710 Chipset
- Memory: DDR3 1333 MHz support RAM Socket * 4, Dual channels support up to 16 GB total (4GB*4)
- VGA: Built in Radeon 3000 DirectX 10 Graphics Engine.
- Audio: IDT92HD89C 5.1 channel High Definition Audio
- Ethernet: Realtek 8111E, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-T specification revision 1.0,100Mb/s and 1Gb/s operation, Support Wake-On-LAN function
- Storage Interface:4x S-ATA 3Gb/s
- Onboard Connectors: (4) SATA connectors, (2) 1x5 pin USB 2.0 header, (1) ATX main power connector, (1) ATX 12V power connector, (2) set 4pin fan connectors.
- Front Panel (2) USB 2.0 ports, (1) Microphone-In, (1) Earphone-Out, Power-On button, Power LED, HDD LED.
- Back Panel: (6) USB 2.0 Ports, (2) USB 3.0 Ports, (1) Line in jack 1/8”, (1) Line out jack 1/8”, (1) MIC in jack 1/8”, (1) CMOS clear button, (1) D-sub Port, (1) DVI-D Port, (3)Wireless port
- Dimensions: 325 x 215 x 190
- Power:250w Power Supply
- Accessories XPC Multi-Language quick guide, XPC DVD Driver (include Adobe Reader 8.1), Heat-sink compound, Power cord.
Warranty: 3 Years
Weight: 3.4 Kg