Product information: SX79R5 Intel X79 (Socket 2011) XPC Barebone System - Blackhe Shuttle SX79R5 is the world's first LGA 2011-based platform in a cube-size format. It supports the latest Intel® Core™ i7 Sandy Bridge E series processors with up to six hyperthreaded cores and 15MB cache. The aluminum R5 chassis offers a space for an optical drive, two 3.5" hard disks in RAID configuration and an mSATA-SSD drive in Mini-PCIe form factor. Small as it gets, it is able to support the most powerful graphics cards* today. A 500 Watt power supply with 80 PLUS BRONZE certification comes pre-installed in the tiny footprint. The SX79R5 comes packed in a small package and it’s definitely a gamers’ pick to LAN parties.
The Intel® X79 Express Chipset is the latest single-chipset design that supports the 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor family for the LGA 2011 Socket. It improves performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing for increased bandwidth and stability. The SX79R5 comes with 2 SATA 6Gb/s and 2 SATA 3Gb/s ports for faster data retrieval, doubling the bandwidth of the current system bus.
Shuttle has always placed great emphasis on the interior and exterior aesthetics of the XPC, with the belief that a good blend of style and form factor allows the XPC to be attractive, versatile, and work well in almost any environment. R5 is the new chassis design for the middle to high-end series XPCs in the year 2012. The chassis and case cover are made of aluminum and come with a sleek brushed metal front fascia.
Support Dual Slot Graphic Card: With the space-efficient design, the SX79R5 is as roomy as it gets. Not only it’s space-saving but also it maximizes the need for high-end users and markets. The designs for dual-slot graphic cards provide the users a faster and smarter performance.
* Supports high-end graphics card AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 580
- Form Factor: 1.5L Slim Form Factor
- Processor: Support Intel 2nd Generation Core i7 socket 2011 CPU
- Chipset: Intel X79
- Memory: 4 x 240pin DDR3 DIMM slots, Support Quad channel DDR3 1333/1600MHz up to 32 GB total (8GB*4)
- VGA: N/A
- Audio: Realtek ALC888S HD 7.1 channel
- Ethernet: (2) Realtek 8111E 10Mb/s,100Mb/s,1Gb/s operation, Support Wake-ON-LAN function.
- Storage Interface: (2) SATA 6.0Gb/s, (2) SATA 3.0Gb/s, (1) 3.0Gb/s eSATA in back panel, (1) 3.0Gb/s mSTAT (Long mini-PCIE) socket, Support RAID 0,1,10,5
- Onboard Connectors: (1) 4 Pin CPU fan connector, (1) 4 Pin system fan connector, (2) SATA 6G connectors, (2) SATA 3G connectors, (1) ATX main power (2*10), (1) ATX 12V power(2*2), (2) 2x5 pin USB header, (1) RS232 header, (1) LPC header, (1) AUX-in header
- Front Panel: (2) USB 2.0 Port, (2) USB 3.0 Port, (1) Mic-in, (1) Line-out, Power button, HDD Led
- Back Panel: (6) USB 2.0 Ports, (2) USB 3.0 Ports, (1) CMOS clear button, (2) Gigabit Lan Port, (1) Esata Port, (1) Esata power connector, (3)Wireless port perforation
- Dimensions: 332 x 216 x 198
- Power: 500W 80 Plus PFC active power supply
- Accessories: XPC Multi-Language quick guide
- XPC DVD Driver (include Adobe Reader 8.1)
- Heat-sink compound
- Power cord
Warranty: 2 Years