Product information: 3-Port Texas Instruments (TI) Chipset Firewire 800 Card - PCI ExpressSIIG’s FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe instantly adds three FireWire 800 (1394b) ports to your desktop computer. The FireWire 800 (1394b) 3-Port PCIe host adapter supports data transfer rates of up to 800 Mb/s and allows you to hot-swap devices (connect and disconnect) without first turning your system off. It works with a variety of FireWire 400 (1394a) and FireWire 800 (1394b) devices such as DV camcorders, CD-RW/DVD-ROMs, portable hard disks, digital cameras, and other audio/video devices. It fully supports IEEE P1394b and is backwards compatible with 1394a-2000 and 1394-1995 standards.
The FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe host adapter comes with two 9-pin (1394b) and one 6-pin (1394a) ports, providing flexible data transfer rates up to 800Mb/s and 400Mb/s respectively. The onboard power connector provides a reliable power source. Included with the FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe are a FireWire 800 driver CD and user’s manual.
The FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe is powered by Texas Instruments chip and is fully compliant with the PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS compliant.
The FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows and Mac OS operating systems and is backed by SIIG’s limited lifetime warranty.
- PCI Express 1-lane (x1) FireWire adapter works with PCI Express slots with different lane width
- Installs in any available PCI Express slot and supports data rates up to 800Mbps
- Standard height and low profile brackets are included to work in different chassis form factors
- Works with various FireWire devices including DV camcorder, CD-RW/DVD-ROM, portable hard disk, digital camera, and other audio/video devices
- Works with Sony, Panasonic, Cannon, Sharp, JVC and many other DV camcorders for digital video creating/editing
Chipset: Texas Instruments TI XIO2213
Bus type: PCI Express x1
Port type: Two 9-pin and one 6-pin external FireWire ports
Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.0a
Supports IEEE P1394b and backwards compatible with 1394a-2000 and 1394-1995 standards
Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system
Supports serial bus data transfer rates of 100, 200, 400 and 800 Mb/sec and supports up to 63 devices
Onboard power connector to provide reliable power source
Operating temperature: 32 to 122 F (0 to 50 C)
Operating humidity: 10% to 90% RH
Storage temperature: -4 to 140 F (0 to 60 C)
Storage humidity: 10% to 90% RH
Certifications/Standards: FCC, CE, RoHS
Warranty: Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
PCI Express enabled system with an available PCI Express slot
Windows® 8 (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 (32-/64-bit) / Server 2008 R2 / 2000
Mac OS® X v10.4.x or later
DP FireWire 800 3-Port PCIe
Spare low-profile bracket
Y-split power cable
- See more at: http://www.siig.com/it-products/firewire/firewire-800/pcie/firewire-800-3-port-pcie.html#sthash.4T48lphI.dpuf